Join us Thursday, November 1st from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Lakewood Public Library: Madison Branch (13229 Madison Ave, Lakewood) in the basement meeting room for our November general meeting and find out how you can get more involved with Cleveland DSA!
We’ll discuss our ongoing campaigns and committee work, and other ways we’re working throughout the Cleveland area.
Let us know if you’re in need of childcare or interested in carpooling to attend the meeting. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
November’s meeting will feature:
- Presentation and discussion with the LGBT Community Center on Trans Erasure
- Annual Chapter Election Nominations & Bylaw Proposals
- Update on our harassment grievance reporting procedure
- Announcement of the appointed harassment grievance officers
- Reports on our active campaigns, including:
- Future brake light clinics
- The solidarity economy study and action series
- Clevelanders for Public Transit’s Fair Fares campaign
- Medicare for All
- Lead-safe housing in Cleveland
Please, no food or drink in the library.